Terms & Conditions of Use
The act of accessing and using our website and document products means that you agree to comply with and be bound by our Terms & Conditions of Use as set forth here, all applicable rules, regulations and laws, and agree to comply with all applicable local laws as well. If you are not in agreement with any or all of these terms, you are forbidden to use or access this site. All the materials and content of this website and the documents offered for sale have copyright and trademark protection.
Use License is subject to this Agreement’s Terms & Conditions of Use. You are granted a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive and revocable license to access this website to display it on your browser for the sole purpose of shopping and obtaining information. Use is not for any commercial purpose or to be on behalf of a third party, unless we have given you specific permission in advance. If you breach this Agreement in any way your Use License will immediately be revoked without notice.
Except as allowed for in the above paragraph and as detailed in the “final document copies” section of this agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, display, transmit, modify, distribute, lease, sell, use to create derivative works, modify, decompile, translate, disassemble, reverse-engineer or somehow exploit this website or any part of it unless we have given you written permission in advance to do so. We have the legal right to terminate accounts, refuse service, and/or cancel orders at our discretion. This includes, without limitation, if we think that the conduct of a customer violates any applicable law(s) or is somehow harmful to our interests.
Disclaimer: The materials on this website and in the documents we may deliver are made available “as is.” We make no guarantees, implied or expressed, and hereby negate and disclaim all other warranties. This includes without limitation, conditions of merchantability or implied warranties, suitability for a particular use, or non-infringement of intellectual property or any other legal rights violation. Furthermore, we do not guarantee or make any representations of the accuracy, reliability, or likely outcome of the use of any of the materials on our website, in the documents we may deliver, or related to these materials or any materials on sites linked to this website.
Limitations: In no case shall our company or any of our officers be liable for damages. This includes without limitation, any damages for lost profit, lost data, or damages caused by business interruption as a result of the use of or the inability to make use of the materials on our website or in our documents, even if you have notified us in writing or verbally of the possibility of these damages. Since there are jurisdictions that do not legally permit limitations of liability for incidental or consequential damages or on implied warranties, these limitations may not be valid for you.
We do not purport to be a law or accounting firm and we do not offer legal or accounting advice. Part of our services may have to do with the making of business documents, and/or other related legal and accounting documents and while we try to ensure our information is correct and useful, if you need legal or accounting advice we recommend that you consult with an attorney and/or accountant. Our company is not a law firm and therefore we do not dispense legal opinions, legal advice, legal referrals or recommendations, and/or legal consulting. We are not an accounting firm and offer no assurance of the accuracy or of any financial data that may be dispensed on our website or documents. Our company is not a party to any agreements or contracts between you and any other user(s).
- You agree to take full responsibility for any decisions you make concerning legal, marketing and accounting matters. You also agree to retain an attorney and/or accountant licensed in your jurisdiction to advise you on legal and accounting issues that require a reasonable level of expertise.
- Except as explicitly provided in these Terms & Conditions of Use, you agree to be fully responsible for any use you make of and for deciding the value of the material provided on our website or in our documents. You also agree to be fully responsible for getting any necessary help from a licensed attorney or accountant in your jurisdiction to evaluate the appropriate use and value of any material on our website or in our documents.
Final document copies: You may make any needed mechanical copies, photocopied or printed, of the Final Documents if you need them for your personal and business records and if needed to complete the transaction related to the Final Documents.
Revisions and Errors: The materials that appear on our website and in our documents may have typographical, technical, or photographic errors. We do not guarantee that the materials on our website or in our documents are correct, current or complete. We may change the materials on our website and our documents without notice at any time. However, we do not commit to keeping the materials updated.
Links: We have not reviewed all the different sites linked to our website and do not accept responsibility for the content on these sites. Including any such link in no way implies that we endorse that website. Using any of these linked sites is at the user’s discretion and risk.
By visiting our website and using our documents, you are in agreement and accept that our company, it’s principals or any of our affiliates is not offering any guarantee of success. The content of the website and documents are strictly for informational purposes. There is no implication that you will be directly or indirectly successful if you buy or consume the information contained in the documents or on the website.
The documents available from our company and website are designed to be downloaded and opened in Microsoft Office. Using the most recent edition of Microsoft Office available is suggested. The documents are large files with sophisticated formatting, graphics, charts, and tables, because of this, it is recommended using them on a laptop or desktop computer with ample computer processing power. When opened in Microsoft Office for Mac there may be some formatting issues that need correcting.
We cannot guarantee or account for how these files will act on your end because of differences in operating systems and various extensions. If you experience rendering issues it might be best to try opening and working on the Microsoft files using a newer or faster performing computer and / or using Office 365, the Microsoft cloud version of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
All documents are copyrighted; by accepting these products, you are granted a limited right to use our copyright for your own personal and business use. This use is limited to the initial buyer of the document(s) and it is understood that these documents are not for resale or to be posted online.
Purchaser understands that the Excel workbook has several Tabs which are locked and have our company branding on them, this does not affect the functionality of the Excel and the ability to create a set of financial projections.
If you think an error has been made in billing, please reach out to our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for help in resolving these or any other issues you may have.
Every item purchased through our website has a full 30-day money-back guarantee as detailed here for one or more of the three reasons listed.
- Product not delivered: due to issues related to your e-mail provider or a mail server you privately own you may not get an e-mail delivery from us. If you do not receive an expected e-mail we recommend that you contact us for help. You must submit any claim for non-delivery in writing to our Billing department within 30 days from the day the order was placed. If we do not hear from you within that time-frame, we assume the product was received and downloaded.
- Product not-as-described: we must be notified of any issue of this nature within 30 days of the date the purchase was made. We must see clear evidence that proves your claim that the product you purchased is not as described on its description page. Claims based simply on the false expectations or hopes of the customer are not valid and will not be honored.
- Found better solution: if you have found a better solution for creating your business planning documents, please send us a copy of the document(s) template(s) you have decided to use instead of ours. If you have decided to use a business plan writing program as a better solution, please send a copy of the payment/statement for the program/software. Send request with required documentation within 30 days of the date the purchase was made.
Each customer is allowed just one refund claim. Once a customer accepts payment related to a refund, they waive all rights to any further claims. Once a customer accepts a refund, they give up all rights to use the document(s) and the assignment and use of the copyright for the document(s) becomes inactive.
We are not responsible and therefore will not honor any return/refund/exchange request in cases in which our products are incompatible with third-party software.
To request a refund, email email@example.com along with the reason and any documentation that may be required as stated below.